Are you looking for the best laptop under USD 250, then you are on the right article. We will guide you with our honest review of the laptops. As there are a lot of options you will get in this budget and a lot of people will guide you but you might get confused about what you want to buy as the best laptop under USD 250. According to market research, it says that on a small budget, you can get a good laptop that meets all performance standards for quality and long-term reliability.
From Best Buy to Walmart, from Dell to HP, you’ll find the best cheap laptop deals here. That means we’ve eliminated all unworthy discounts in order to bring you only the highest quality budget laptop deals. You will also find all the key specifications and features for each model so you can find the perfect machine for you.
WHAT ARE THE FACTORS YOU SHOULD CONSIDER BEFORE BUYING A LAPTOP?
There are a lot of factors included, but you should consider some of the basic elements that are
- Display – Always get a laptop that offers you the best screen in your budget and the most important three things: resolution, panel type and size. If you are spending USD 250 on the laptop, then your laptop should have an IPS screen. Next, you need to look for the resolution. Opt for a laptop with a higher resolution screen, which is an important aspect of your laptop.
- RAM-For a good experience with your laptop, 4GB of RAM is the bare minimum, but 8GB is recommended for work purposes. If you want to edit many photos and videos, buy a laptop with 16 GB of RAM, which will give you a better experience with your laptop, even if you are looking for a laptop on a low budget. Always look at the machine with more RAM than others, which is an essential feature nowadays before buying the laptop.
- SSD CARD – Laptops with an SSD (even if your laptop is 8GB or 16GB) are faster and more responsive. Suppose your budget permits prioritise these laptops even if it means getting a smaller hard disk, which helps in the fast running of your laptop with more storage.
- Hard disk – The larger the hard disk, the more data can be stored in one place. If you already have an external hard drive and don’t need to store many files, then this is not a major problem; you can ignore this feature if you don’t have much storage requirement.
- Dimensions and Weight -This is the most important factor of the laptop. It would be best if you always preferred lightweight laptops which is easy to carry and travel.
These are the few features you should look for before buying the best laptop under USD 250.
Technology has not only become better but also cheaper, and there has been a lot of improvisation with laptops in recent years. Anyway, buying a cheap laptop can be like gambling sometimes.
TOP BEST LAPTOP UNDER USD 250
There are many options for you, but we have some good options with all the features you require. After some research, we brought the top 5 best laptops under USD 250, i.e., in your budget.
1. ASUS L406MA 14
This laptop is the best laptop under USD 250 for gaming. It has the latest stunning design and colors. The ASUS has impressive enhancement technology that provides you with the best visuals which you can see. It is portable, and You can carry it anywhere. ASUS L406MA 14 has unique technologies that give you surety that you can experience the best visuals on this laptop. It is thin with a 7.8mm bezel and has a 76.5% screen-to-body ratio; the display on L406 offers you an area with more screens for more attractive viewing. The display of the Asus L406ma laptop is Nano Edge.
|Thin and Light||Middling speakers.|
|Weight||The Weight of this laptop is 2.8lb2, and 17.6mm thin.|
|Processor||The processor is 14″, Intel Celeron and N4000.|
|RAM||The RAM is 4 GB, and the 64GB SSD.|
|Model||The model is L406MA-AB02-WH, and it supports window 10.|
|Battery||The Asus L406 battery is a 3 times lifespan more than standard batteries.|
|Screen size||The screen size is suitable of 14 inches.|
|Hard Disk Size||The Hard Disk Size is estimated at about 64 GB.|
|Dimension||The Dimension of the laptop is 12.83 x 8.94 x 0.69 inches.|
|Colors||It is available in Pearl White, Star Grey, and Iris Blue color|
2. SAMSUNG XE310XBA-K02US CHROMEBOOK
Samsung Chromebook 4 is the best option for everyday web surfing, word processing, and video streaming. The best laptop under USD 250 is powered by a 2 GHz Intel Celeron N2840 dual-core processor and offers 4 GB of DDR3L SDRAM and 16 GB of eMMC storage for your everyday task. It is very fast and secure too, and this laptop helps you to stay productive and connected. It also has a lightweight design with an 11.6-inch screen and stereo speakers for the best video watching and listening experience. This Laptop is stylish and impressive in looks. This is the best laptop under USD 250. We highly recommend it.
|Ultra-fast connectivity||It provides only 1 USB|
|Long battery life|
|Samsung Chromebook 4||Specification|
|Display size||The size of the Display is 11.6 inch and the resolution is 1366×768 pixels.|
|Operation System||The Operating system is Chrome OS|
|Battery||The Capacity of the battery is 5070mAh.|
|Weight||It has a 1.18 kg weight|
|Ram||The RAM is 6GB.|
3. 2020 LENOVO IDEAPAD LAPTOP
Lenovo IdeaPad is a full touchscreen laptop and comes with Windows 10 software. This laptop has a large screen size of 15.6 inches, good for those who enjoy watching movies or playing games on the laptop. Again, this laptop has an Intel Core i7 processor plus 8GB of RAM so you can easily perform heavy tasks like editing videos and playing games, etc. In this range, it gives a lot of features.
|Lightweight||Not good for gamers|
|Large screen||Not good for typing|
|Processor||Brand Intel Core i7|
|Processor Speed||2.5 GHz|
|Hard Drive Size||1 TB HDD|
|Screen Size||14 Inches|
|Operating System||Windows 10|
4. ACER CHROMEBOOK
Acer Chromebook is a good laptop for students and teachers. It has a cool design, fast processing power and even 4G LTE connectivity, enabling an internet connection without using the WIFI service.
|Affordable price||The heavy task cannot be done|
|Battery life is long|
|Processor||Intel Celeron N3060|
|Ram||4 GB DDR3L SDRAM|
|Hard Drive Size||16 GB flash storage|
|Screen Size||14 Inches|
|Operating System||Chrome OS|
The most important thing about any laptop is its performance. Even a USD 250 laptop should be able to handle simple programs like Google Chrome and MS Office. Next, you should look for build quality and battery life, both of which are important. In order to be able to use a cheap plastic-quality laptop for a long time and in terms of battery life, you should expect at least 5 hours of backup. Also, keep in mind that you won’t get a workhorse, but you should be able to handle tasks fairly well. If your budget is even tighter, check out our guide to the best laptops under USD 250. If you’re expecting a new device for this price point, you’ll have to settle for a Chromebook from Samsung or Acer.
- Best Antivirus For Laptops
- Best Laptops Under 200 USD
- How to Track a Stolen Laptop with Serial Number
- Best Budget friendly Printer Scanner
- Best Laptops For MBA Student
- Laptops For Video Conferencing
- Best Gaming Laptops under $1000
- Best Gaming Laptop Under $1500
- HOW TO FIX CHROME CONTINUE NOT WORKING
- Best Budget Laptop For Adobe Creative Cloud
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF BUYING A LAPTOP?
No matter how you use laptops, the main reason for buying a laptop is portability. Unlike smartphones and most tablets, laptops run the same programs as their desktop, so you can enjoy your work and entertainment wherever you go without relying on mobile apps. Laptops have become the essential gadgets of one’s life, especially after the pandemic.
These are the best cheap laptop, but that doesn’t mean the quality and design are not good. These are the best laptops under USD 250. You can choose any one of them as these laptops have all the requirements a laptop should have, and these all are affordable and the best laptop under USD 250. I hope this article will help and guide you in buying the best laptop under USD 250.
We have got the best laptops under USD 250 for you that, in comparison to high-end laptops, offer you the features that would get you through the daily tasks smoothly. They might not be your potential work, but they are the best you can get. In this article, we have shown all the guides before buying a laptop. The price of USD 250 is the price that most can find refurbished laptops or Chromebooks, and yes, you can get the everyday work done with ease. Regardless, these USD 250 laptops can be used for daily activities like browsing, checking email, social media, etc.